Even if someone laughs at my dream,
please don't be sad,
Even if someone tries to destroy my dream,
please don't worry,
Because what is important is invisible to the eye.
- Hayakawa Vito
You have to become stronger.
It's eally comfortable here,
So it's easy to become spoiled by it.
But no family can stay together forever.
The one who leaves, and the one who sees them off,
they both have to become stronger.
Humans inevitably die someday
Since we know death is imminent
We do our best to live life to the fullest
When you’re about to die
You want to live something behind for those around you
Even if you pass away you want those who live behind to live happily
I’m able to do my best to live because I thought this way
I am more than satisfied that I was able to leave so much behind- Asamoto Shiro
The word 'regret',
you only use it when its too late to change things.
You still have a chance to change things, don't you?
- Mineta Toru (Chisato's father) to Chisato
- Everyone has past and present. In order to understand that, people have to talk face to face and let their feelings crash into each other.
- Crash into each other huh?
- Even families can't understand things unles it's put in words. It's even more important if your are not blood related.
- But facing another persons means that you might both hurt each other, or end up hating each other.
- No, I think pretending you understand someone else and not saying anything is a lot worse'People' (人) and 'Say things' (言) = and that what makes 'trust' ( 信 )*
"I tried to blame my misfortune on other people,
And I always thought, "This is not the real me"
Living like that is pretty tiring you know?
Everyday is hard and painful,
I just started hating everything,
I never thought I'd have a future,
Alone, I would have never learn that,
If you take one step forward, the world will change!
... maybe"-- Mineta Chisato