- Everyone has past and present. In order to understand that, people have to talk face to face and let their feelings crash into each other.
- Crash into each other huh?
- Even families can't understand things unles it's put in words. It's even more important if your are not blood related.
- But facing another persons means that you might both hurt each other, or end up hating each other.
- No, I think pretending you understand someone else and not saying anything is a lot worse'People' (人) and 'Say things' (言) = and that what makes 'trust' ( 信 )*
*Let me explain with my minimal knowledge of Japanese language. There I typed the Kanji for easy reference.The kanji for 'people' and 'say things' when put together as one kanji will form a new kanji which brings the meaning of trust (shinjiru - 信 ). Note the kanji for 'people' is squished as radical on the left.